Stay warm, dry and carefree on the slopes or in the city in this waterproof, insulated jacket that’s built with storm-shedding DryVent™ and Heatseeker™ technical fabrics.
- Shell: 75D 133g/m2 DryVent™0L—100% recycled polyester
- Insulation:100 g (body), 80 g (sleeves), 60 g (collar) Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Technical, weatherproof jacket with a classic cut
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™synthetic insulation provides additional warmth
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- AquaGuard® waterproofzippers
- Interior stash pocket
- Secure-zip left chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro®tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logo at left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
BREATHABLE: Mid-weight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.