Built for mountain and city life, this jacket has fashionable baffles and colorblocking. Designed for everyday use, it will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
- Shell: 50D WindWall™—100% recycled polyester taffeta shell; durable water-repellent (DWR) finish and lining
- Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta body and lining
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Vislon® center front zipper
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
RECYCLED CONTENT: Made from post-consumer, recycled content.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.