For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement. Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
- 285 g/m2WindWall™—50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2WindWall™—50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Curved cuff details for added protection
- Drop tail hem
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left hem and on right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.