– High-resolution, to-size, color-separated art required. A charge will be incurred for any artwork requiring improvement, changes, separation or touch-ups.
– Faxed art, letterhead and business cards are accepted, but will incur an art charge.
– Platform: PC
– File types (at least): CorelDraw 10, Adobe Illustrator 8.0/Photoshop 5.
- – File format: native file format or EPS
– Fonts: All necessary fonts must be converted to curves/outlines or included with the file.
– Include all support files for page layout files.
– File compression: Stuffit (MAC); WinZip (PC)
– Transmission: 3.5″ floppy, CD, Zip (100/250) or e-mail. A laser-printed, color-separated and labeled copy of art must accompany the electronic/digital file.
- Embroidery disks have additional special requirements. Please see Embroidery.
- For 4-color process/halftones and percentage colors, please contact our customer care department for detailed guideline sheets.Production Proofs
- Required for orders over $1000.00 and all towel orders
- Must be approved within 1 day of receipt to avoid production delays
- Shipped and billed for 1-day air service, unless otherwise notified
- Changes to actual proof are subject to additional costs and new lead times.General Charges
- Artwork charges must be approved before the decorating process begins.
- Artwork requiring enhancement, change, separation or touch-up will incur an art charge.
- Quotes for art work charges are available from our art department prior to order placement.